- Home /
- Programming and Installation
Programming and Installation
The Custom Installation teams at Starpower Home Entertainment are some of the top industry experts in home theater solutions. Starpower is a member of CEDIA and our technicians are trained and certified in such areas as Crestron, Elan, RTI, Universal Remote, Spectral ISF video calibration and audio calibration. Building a long career at Starpower is important to our installation and programming department. Employee longevity and loyalty helps build a strong department that will serve our customers for years to come.
Each of our team members is put through a rigorous training process before being sent out in to the field. The training process is a comprehensive one that starts at the very basics of audio/video and home theater installations. Our installers receive training from factory representatives and continuing education classes covering every aspect of home automation from alarm systems to HVAC systems. All of this extensive training is a requirement to ensure every customer receives an extraordinary installation experience.
Our team of experts follow a thorough process to execute a job from start to finish.
- Before leaving the Starpower warehouse products are checked with care to prevent any inconveniences for the client.
- The preparation process begins at the customers home when our installation team walks the area of the job with the client and informs them of the scope of work. We want the customer to feel comfortable and understand the installation process.
- The work area is prepped with blankets and protective gear to ensure no harm is done to home furnishings including booties on shoes and proper furniture coverings.
- A complete installation is performed and a sparkling new home theater solution is all set and ready for the customer to use.
- We complete a full cleanup of the area to ensure you can use your new entertaining space immediately.
- Our installation team will then educate and walk the customer through the functionality of their new system.
- A “Happy Call” is made to the sales associate with the customer present to ensure everything went seemingly with the project.
Should any issues or questions arise after the installation, the customer can contact their sales associate so that we may resolve any further questions with the install.
Our programming department Manager has been with Starpower for eight years and is one of the best in the industry. He currently has a Crestron certification license that only a few individuals in the Southwest hold. Our current Creston projects range from $5,000 to $1.2 million. Our programmers are constantly kept up to date on the latest remotes and programming technology. Programming is the key ingredient to bring the separate pieces of your new home theater system together.
We take pride in our installation process and want to exceed the expectations of customers who choose Starpower for their home entertainment solutions. Our team is thoughtful and thorough in every aspect of their work. Starpower looks forward to you working with you to create the home theater of your dreams.